Employers & Sponsorship
The goal of this program is to develop a pipeline of workforce-ready talent for the region’s Life Sciences industry. This is your opportunity to add your perspective, experience and resources to the academic excellence of KU. The KU Biotech Career Accelerator focuses on developing professional, business acumen and industry-specific skills via an industry-led weekend boot camp, monthly mentoring sessions, a resume/interview workshop, job shadowing and internship opportunities.
Business and industry can be engaged by joining the University of Kansas Life Sciences Consortium. Members of the consortium will have opportunities to:
- Help potential new hires obtain the skills they need prior to coming to work at your company
- Network with talented students
- Get your company's name in front of students (even those not selected for the KU Biotech Career Accelerator) through advertising efforts and additional events
- Enhance your own facilitation skills by leading segments of the boot camp
- Collaborate with faculty and staff via the Life Sciences Consortium Advisory Council
KU Life Sciences Consortium Sponsorship
|Number of Employees*||Membership Fees|
|11 – 100 Employees||$1,000|
|101 – 500 Employees||$2,500|
|> 500 Employees||$5,000|
|* Kansas City region based employees|
To learn more or get involved, please contact Julie Burkhart at 913-897-8764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.